Our product line includes garden houses, teenage retreats, studios, Granny flats, Homes, Offices, Sheds, Workspaces, saunas, playhouses for children, gazebos and garages with the wall thicknesses of 28mm, 40mm, 58mm and 70mm. We ensure high quality with well-considered elements, such as:
- Wind-resistant corner joints
- Door and Window from glued timber are glazed with real glass and have tilt-and-turn openings
- 58mm and 70mm houses have double-glazed Door and Window seals and aluminium water drips
- All the houses have impregnated foundation beams
- 40mm and thicker wall boards are double-grooved
- Skirting and floor boards cut to match the design are included
- All the models have storm bars, corner joints of 58mm and 70mm houses have metal support bars
- All the houses are complete with an assembly kit and a thorough installation manual
The products are manufactured from high quality raw materials using state-of-the-art technology and most contemporary machinery. We use Spruce timber which is ecologically farmed in Europe; the cold temperatures make Spruce a very hardy yet lightish and easy to work with timber. Roofs are made in Australia from genuine Colorbond.
Our primary aim is to manufacture perfect garden houses and ensure their accurate and timely delivery to our clients. Custom designs can be done for orders of 12 or more.
We have produced various houses for diverse applications to the custom designs of our clients, thus we have experience and know-how for more sophisticated projects. You may find some of them in our catalogue as well. We will ensure that your order will be fulfilled in the best possible way.
Thank you for your interest in our products.